Artist-in-Residence (A.i.R.) is a year round programme at DECK that aims to nurture new, experimental photographic endeavours in Singapore and Asia. In a free and conducive environment, the artist-in-residence gets to hone and develop his/her craft through various supporting activities such as field trips and industry consultations. Each round of A.i.R. concludes with an exhibition showcasing new work produced, as well as public programmes such as talks, tours and workshops helmed by the artist.
- A.i.R is open to all-year round application, and open to all nationalities.
- Interested artists working with the medium of photography may apply by submitting the following information:
- CV & Bio
- Portfolio in PDF format ( & website url if applicable)
- A cover letter proposing a project to carry out in Singapore.
- Reply to applications will take approximately 4 – 6 weeks.
- Duration of A.i.R ranges between 2 months – 3 months depending on the nature of projects
- A.i.R is also open to curators and historians who research and present photography.