Specializing in photography, DECK and House of Photography extend to you both digital and darkroom workshops. From developing your own films to making your own photobook, we are able to cater to you useful and fun programmes for your needs. Keep an eye on our social media platforms for upcoming workshops.
For private workshops, please email email@example.com.
Darkroom Rental Rates
Converted from a shipping container, the House of Photography (HOP) is a fully functional mobile darkroom with the equipment and chemicals needed for darkroom processes. The darkroom is available for rent and suitable for either private usage or for conducting classes to a group. HOP aims to serve as a platform to revive and preserve the culture and practice of analogue photography. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for HOP rental enquiries.
Terms and Conditions
1. Additional materials included: Up to four enlargers, easels, filters, tongs, trays, water supply.
2. Materials not included: Photo paper (please provide your own).
3. The darkroom is open for rental from Tuesday to Sunday, any time from 12pm and must be restored to original conditions by 6pm (Tuesday – Saturday) and 5 pm (Sunday).
4. Any damage to existing equipment or furniture would be borne by the client.
5. DECK is not liable for any mishaps due to negligence that occur during the lesson.
6. Bookings must be made along with full payment at least one week in advance.