Tapping on DECK’s network of art professionals and leaders from cultural institutions, galleries, academia and publications, the programme serves to provide opportunities for artists to meet industry professionals and practitioners.
Portfolio Review Dates
1 DEC 2023 (Fri), 1PM – 8PM (GMT +8)
2 DEC 2023 (Sat), 1PM – 12AM (GMT +8)
Should you have any further questions or technical difficulties accessing the application form, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Submission of Application for Consideration
- Submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Portfolio of Works
- Payment is not required at this point.
- Please note that submission of application does not confirm your participation in Year-in-Review 2023.
2. Confirmation of Participation
- Successful applicants will receive an email notification by late–November 2023.
- A separate form will be provided to selected participants to indicate their preferred reviewers and schedules.
- Depending on availability and preference as stated by both the participant and reviewer, DECK will make the optimal match to ensure a meaningful session for all.
For any enquiries, contact email@example.com.
The Anton Gautama Professional Development Scholarship
DECK is pleased to announce the launch of the Anton Gautama Professional Development Scholarship that is created in loving memory of the late documentary photographer, Anton Gautama, who believed that the pursuit of a photography practice requires an open mind for critique and continued learning to shape one’s photographic voice.
The annual Anton Gautama Professional Development Scholarship seeks to play a role in shaping the photography community in Southeast Asia. With the scholarship, DECK aims to lower the barrier of entry for photographers to engage in professional development in terms of portfolio review and workshops.Through these programmes, DECK hopes to encourage Southeast Asian photographers to make continued strides towards charting their photographic careers and presenting their works to a global audience.
The Anton Gautama Professional Development Scholarship is made possible by the generous patronage of the Gautama Family, Lisa Gautama, and Stephen Gunawan.
Eligibility: Open to any individual of Southeast Asian origin only.
Benefits of Scholarship: Full coverage of the participation fees of the portfolio reviews. We hope to award up to 20 successful applicants, to receive full subsidy of the programme fees for 7 reviews.
Application Process: Prospective applicants should put in their scholarship application for consideration through the same application form for Year-in-Review when prompted to do so.